The website has been hacked

Go down

The website has been hacked

Post  Rick on Mon Sep 22, 2008 5:58 pm

Someone has hacked the site and is manipulating the posts. Several that I wrote to the readers have been removed. Therefore the entire site needs to come down.

Rick

Back to top Go down

What a shame...

Post  oceanchild71 on Mon Sep 22, 2008 6:01 pm

If the site has been hacked, what a shame no matter what the motive. Please remember, Rick, I said I would help for next year and I will stand behind my words. There were others who said they would as well. Please don't let a few rotten apples spoil it for us all.

oceanchild71

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The website has been hacked

Post  jamais vu on Mon Sep 22, 2008 6:22 pm

Rick wrote:Someone has hacked the site and is manipulating the posts. Several that I wrote to the readers have been removed. Therefore the entire site needs to come down.

People suck sometimes.

Before you go, Rick, just want to tell you thank you so much for the great weekend. It was a completely magical weekend for me. I'm still blown away that Dave Mason and Jack Bruce played practically in my back yard! Never in a million years would I have thought that would happen. You and the rest of your crew did a helluva job.

jamais vu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Yeah right

Post  disappoi on Mon Sep 22, 2008 6:53 pm

Whatever dude. Evil or Very Mad Likely "hacked" by people who wanted to cover their lying tracks over the past several months. See you on the Yahoo boards.

disappoi

Back to top Go down

Re: The website has been hacked

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum