Let's Rock!

Go down

Let's Rock!

Post  woody on Sun Sep 14, 2008 3:27 pm

Wow. What a concert this will be! I really can't understand how anyone can be dissapointed with it all. Alot of these band's main performers are not with us anymore- or have moved on; but what we have is --the performers who are still here --and have carried on, and chose to do what we all love- Rock and Roll! !! (even after 30 years or more for some!) This will be the ONLY time we will ever get to see so many of these artists gathered together like this. Instead of just getting one big headliner, we are all getting so much more. Not to mention all the local talent that's coming our way. Very Happy And what a good cause it is all for!

woody

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Let's Rock!

Post  rockfan on Sun Sep 14, 2008 7:01 pm

Let's face it - if you can't have a good time at this festival - and that's even if there aren't any surprises - then you aren't a true fan of music. And if you bought tickets for other people who now don't think it's worth it - then unfortunately you learned a tough lesson that I learned long ago. Never fork over money for something like this unless you know for sure that others want to go and will pay to go - no matter how much you think they'd like it. I know that there are folks out there that have had things come up - but if you are trying to sell tickets because you or others don't think it's worth it - I just don't understand. You could never attend a music event like this anywhere else in the world for what these tickets cost.

rockfan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Let's Rock!

Post  thumper on Sun Sep 14, 2008 10:58 pm

On that I think we can all agree!
thumper

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Let's Rock!

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content