Will you come back?

Go down

Will you come back?

Post  el pirata on Wed Sep 17, 2008 9:22 am

Since the concert will be here and gone this weekend, will any of you still post on this site? I think this is a free forum, so cost should be no obstacle in keeping it up (please correct me if I am wrong, Rick).

el pirata

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Will you come back?

Post  Blindtiger on Wed Sep 17, 2008 9:39 am

I will definitely come back next week to compare notes with you all about the show! What did you think of this or that? Did you see what so-and-so did? Woo-hoo!

After that, I'm not sure. I guess it will depend on if Rick keeps the site up and what rock stuff we can find to discuss. I have really enjoyed communicating with all of you and although I'm so excited the show is this weekend, I'm a little let down that all the "online" fun is pretty much over. It has been a quite a wild ride! It may even have been a once-in-a-lifetime ride. SIGH. But I'm glad I was here for it! The long awaited show is the day after tomorrow!!!!! Can you believe it? Shocked
Blindtiger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  rockfan on Wed Sep 17, 2008 10:35 am

I hope the site is up for a little while longer - like Dave - I'd like to be able to "talk" about it for a while afterwards! For the most part, this forum has been a lot of fun over the summer. I learned some things, "met" some really great people, and generally had a blast. I thought that Friday/Saturday would NEVER get here, and now it's right around the corner - it's going to be amazing!

rockfan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Blindtiger on Wed Sep 17, 2008 10:45 am

Oh yeah. Rockfan your comments reminded me of another thing that I've discovered through you all and this board... some great music that had previously never crossed my radar. My iPod will be forever different because of our discussions!
Blindtiger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Rick on Wed Sep 17, 2008 12:20 pm

We will leave the Forum up for a little while after the show so that people can stay in touch.

Rick

Back to top Go down

Post  Blindtiger on Wed Sep 17, 2008 12:36 pm

Thanks, Rick. You're by far the best. Very Happy
Blindtiger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  PirateTheWind on Thu Sep 18, 2008 12:11 am

I'll definitely be back on after the show.

PirateTheWind

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down