I have a problem

Go down

I have a problem

Post  John Frederick on Wed Sep 17, 2008 10:24 pm

I purchased tickets the day they went on sale, my plan was to get the best seats available and that was what I requested. Now after a look at the seating arrangement I realize that the seats I purchased (the best available) turn out to be in the very back of the venue AKA (TABLE SEATING) I was hoping FRONT ROW. My wife and I have been looking foward to this show since the day we first learned of it. How am I going to explain to her that the great seats I purchased are in the very back! Anyone have any suggestions?

John Frederick

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I have a problem

Post  davethebuilder on Wed Sep 17, 2008 10:58 pm

I've sat at those tables before. Because Koka Booth is relatively small they're not bad seats. Plus they're the only seats in the entire place that are under cover. You'll be out of the sun and if it rains you can thumb your nose at the rest of us. Tell your wife you didn't want her to get sunburn or...uhhh...wet! You could also bring (or rent) a couple of lawn chairs and set up a space towards the front of the lawn if you get there early enough...and you'll still have your spots back under cover on the deck.
davethebuilder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  griff on Thu Sep 18, 2008 10:03 am

there is some confusion over this... the $250 tickets include seating close to the stage. I think they are setting up some tables in the area where the folding chairs usually go right in front of the stage. Then there are $80 tickets which is the normal table seating for this venue, under cover behind the lawn. Not sure which ones you bought.

I say this because the description on Koka Booth website mentions that the VIP tickets are tables, closest to stage. Would be worth a call to them to verify:

VIP ticket price - $250 - includes one table ticket, buffet and one ticket to after party show at Lincoln Theater (closest to stage, No Cover).

Reserved Seating (closest to stage, No Cover): $80
Lawn (General Admission): $50
Reserved Table Seating (Behind Lawn; Covered): $80

griff

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down